My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Illumination

Capturing the world in the blink of an eye. Feeling the wind on the back of your neck. Hearing Steve Perry hit the high note in "Don't Stop Believing", celebrating your mother's 68th birthday, seeing your best friend coming out of the sliding glass doors at the airport, submerged under the bubbles reading a new book, the smell of puppy breath, a snow flake landing on your eye lid, the strain of your arch in your favorite high-heeled shoes, wood popping in the fireplace, the orange that only comes from summer sunsets, the sound of the choir getting to their feet for their last number, the first time you hear, "momma," then everything is clear, and I know that I am alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home