My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Monday, February 23, 2009

UPS

The title of this blog initially was going to be why I hate UPS. But I suppose it was my fault. I should've known the crazy, exciting world of shipping and delivery was all screwy. There's ground shipping, air shipping, super fast, super-mega fast, all boiling down to the we'll get it to you when we damn well please. You live and learn. Plans were meant to be re-arranged I suppose. Going with the flow is a concept I am bound and determined to adopt more readily. I forget that because something means the world to me at this juncture, it's just another day in hell to people who have to deal with my phone call or frantic e-mail message. Parts of me are grateful there is a system to rail against, other larger parts want that system to be perfect and at my beck and call. Did Bill Gates sit in his garage decades ago missing the prom, so I could bitch about my day dealing with the good people @ UPS? Well, truthfully I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home