My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Wolf

My story gets easier to tell and sounds more true to my ears when I say it. The story of the quiet girl, the nervous girl, the lonely girl. The girl with a passion, an art, a muse. Aphrodite--the girl is a writer. The girl is able to comprehend and illuminate everyones story. The girl travels down her path and while still very young meets her wolf. Her wolf is love, passion, devotion, trustworthiness and total dedication. There is something to prove to the wolf and to herself. Her self becomes distracted, so entirely engulfed in distraction that she expects that it will always be this way between her and the wolf. Until knowledge begins to form, a light begins to shine and the path isn't so set. There are forks in the road, bridges to cross, mountains to climb, fast moving rivers to swim, many are there waiting to give the girl a hand. Somehow the girl is no longer frightened, quiet or lonely. The girl realizes her feelings for what they are, periods of temporary sadness and uncertainty, This is her life and she expects it. The girl travels back to her beginning to start again, anew. The girl can see the wolf ahead and is happy to see him, but this time is not distracted by him. The girl carries wisdom with her this time and is not afraid to acknowledge it because it is her and with it she is never alone. Her spirit soars and welcomes and embraces life. She is alive, her name is, she is called, she has become. Bridget

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home