My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Dreams

I haven't written in a while. Why haven't I written in a while? Life gets in the way of dreams if you let it. Life gets in the way of possibilities if you let it. Life can derail you from your gift if you let it. I think this particular mantra will be repeated by me for the next forty years or so until I remember it. Until I remember that jobs to pay the bills are always just that, there will always be a new worry to keep me up at night, there will always be a new movie, or t.v. show, or celebrity pregnancy to wonder about. But these things aren't more urgent than my words on this screen or on that yellow legal pad, they can never be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home