My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Alex

I've gotten back the review copy for Alex. I'm excited and I have to calm down, take twenty deep breaths, because part of me (the immature part that needs Prozac) wants to return the book as is and say "they're great print them all as is," when I've already found ten things I need to change. But thank God for being 99, I know the world won't stop turning if I actually take the time to review the book properly so that I will be proud of what's on the shelf when I'm 199. I'm watching a rhino's butt on television right now. Some PBS station and I have to say they may be the ugliest mammals I've ever seen. I'm sure to another rhino that butt was amazing but I found it appalling. Maybe through some telepathic avenue I will never understand the rhino felt my displeasure, she is now taking off after the photographers and just for the record, ugly or not, rhino's can run. The photographers are laughing and screaming, but they seem to be doing more screaming. They got away, good thing they didn't get a flat. Okay I'm signing off, I have to find the remote, they're about to mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home