My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Reading

Had a wonderful time at the reading on Saturday and got a chance to meet new L.A. authors, always a pleasure. It was really hot that day and traffic was incredibly dense and retarded. I stopped at Jamba Juice because I'd given myself over an hour and a half for a twenty minute trip, on arriving I had fifteen minutes to spare. I lost my mapquest directions immediately after leaving the driveway but my driver knows how to get everywhere if he's been there once. Yeah, for my driver. Everyone needs one here, this person may be your mother, father, husband, roommate, lover, their label is totally irrelevant, their navigational skills--essential. There was a great crowd, coffee, cookies and a bathroom, what more can humans ask for? Have another one in San Pedro on March 24th maybe I'll leave my house on the 22nd and get there on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home