My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Split

It can be difficult to split yourself into these dual people. The one that behaves in front of company: ie. co-workers, people at the gas station, on elevators. And then there's the real you, the one who doesn't get the opportunity to do what you want, when you want, how you want. Making it next to impossible to sit across from people at work, feigning interest, nodding politely, smiling over steaming cups of coffee, when all you really want to do is get one of those special swords Uma Thurman had in Kill Bill and start swinging. I need a day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home