My Photo
Name:

I look taller than I am, people always think that they know me,I almost know how to speak Spanish, I always need 4 more cents in the line at 7-11, I love art though I can't draw, I like to travel but I hate to unpack, I like to stare at cats.

Monday, March 05, 2012

Birds

Woke up. Heard a small bird singing right outside my window on an electric wire. I love how he sang with complete abandon. No fear-no worry about his choice of melody or volume. He just opened his beak and began. Over and over again he sang. May as well have been atop a hundred year old mountain over an expanse of a yellowing field. How can he when the world beneath his miniature, black-clawed feet is so distracting? Something to remember when it's time for me to visualize purity and wonder during the practice of mindful awareness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home